ME AS A PERSON
I am lucky to have grown up in a home where my parents would let me and my brothers have every opportunity to enjoy sports and the outdoors. Which is most likely why one of my favourite spare time activities today is ocean kayaking. It culiminated in me kayaking solo the entire Norwegian coast from Sweden to the Russian border.
Struggeling to land my kayak on a rough shore at 72° north during my solo paddle of the entire 2000 mile coast of Norway from Sweden to the Russian border.
I was fortunate to spend two years at Atlantic World Colleges in Wales and later, after having worked hard for years to obtain an MBA degree, I felt euforic to land my dream job as product manager with a leading Norwegian consumer brands company. My effeorts had paid off and life seemed to be close to perfect. I had (or thought I had) everything I ever wanted… the job, the partner, the home, the friends, the fancy car, the holidays etc … so I should have been the happiest I had ever been right? Wrong..
One evening whilst I was sitting on my sofa a thought landed in my head: is this all there is to life? I didn’t have any answer, but already the following day a flyer promoting a meditation class arrived in my mail box. And I thought to myself “why not?”.
That turned out to be the beginning of a life long path towards finding the answers to my niggling question of ‘Is this all there is? and ‘What now?’, including spending six months in a meditation center in India, sitting on top of an Egyptian pyramid alone at midnight (I had bribed one of the night guards), completing an extensive psychoterapist training in Germany, and studying with healers and psychics in California.
ME AS A COACH
I have spent more than 30 years and 100’s of thousands of dollars developing and refining my skills as a coach. This means I have done the hard work of discovering what works and what doesn’t when it comes to living your fullest most meaningful life. And I can share with you the most up to date tools, techniques and technologies in areas like personal development, meditation, productivity, stress management, success principles and not least taking care of and optimising the performance of your body and your brain.
My coaching style is flexible and intuitive and sharply focussed on what you, the client, want and need. Each coaching conversation is unique and created in the moment.
I love assisting people in becoming all that they can be. Consequently, as your coach I will do everything in my power to support your growth and your success. I’m also happy to have you run something by me on short notice between our sheduled consultations.
My kayaking route around Norway
(Click on image to enlarge)
MY EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Siviløkonom, Norwegian School of Management, Oslo, 1975
- MBA, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, 1976
- Program for Executive Development, IMD, Lausanne, 1984
- Course Instructor Training, Acem International School of Meditation, Oslo, 1985
- Psychotherapist Training, Osho UTA Institute, Cologne, 1995
- Meditation in Management Training, Osho Multiversity, India, 1996
- Esoteric Science Training, Osho Academy, Sedona, Arizona, 2001
- ITS Graduate Coach, International Teaching Seminars (ITS), London, 2015
- Certificate in High Performance Coaching, Brendon Burchard, California, 2016
- Certificate in Applied Nuroscience, ITS, London, 2017
- Practical Neuroscience Business Masterclass Series, ITS, London, 2018
- NLP Master Practitioner, ITS, London, 2019