Highly Skilled and With an Ocean of Experience – Literally!
-Kayaking Round Norway has Taught me a Thing or two About What it Takes to Succeed, Professionally as well as Personally.
Struggling to land my kayak on a rough shore during my solo paddle of the entire 2000 mile coast of Norway, from Sweden to the Russian border.
35 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE
What I’m about when I work with clients is supporting them in taking their work and their life to entirely new levels of clarity, productivity and personal energy, while at the same time liberating themselves from the negative impact of stress. I call it High Performance – not to be confused with peak performance which is not sustainable long term and leads to burnout.
My work is the culmination of 35 years of studying and exploring over one hundred approaches, including the latest research in applied neuroscience.
EXPERTISE IN COMBINING HARD AND SOFT SKILLS
When I work with businesses they are naturally looking for profitability, while at the same time wishing to provide for development of their valuable employes.
We live in a time when solutions from the past just aren’t cutting it and I believe that the best answers are often found by connecting with a larger field of intelligence beyond our rational mind.
My paddle route around Norway
(Click on image to enlarge)
IF MY FORMAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING INTERESTS YOU:
- MBA, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Norwegian Siviløkonom, BI, Oslo
- Program for Executive Development, IMD, Lausanne
- ITS Certified Coach, London
- Certificate in High Performance Coaching, USA
- Meditation in Management Training, Osho Multiversity, India
- Esoteric Science Training, Osho Academy, Sedona, AZ
- Course Instructor Training, Acem International School of Meditation, Oslo
- NLP Practitioner, ITS, London
- Certificate in Applied Nuroscience, ITS, London
- Practical Neuroscience Business Masterclass series, ITS, London
- Plus: speak four languages