EXPERIENCE SIGNIFICANT CHANGE AS A RESULT OF COACHING WITH JAN:
CLARITY—Hold a sharp focus while maintaining full overview
- Clearly see what it is you want and strategically how to make this happen.
- Make better, more successful decisions and avoid costly mistakes.
- Find new, innovative solutions that you haven’t even thought of before.
PRODUCTIVITY—Accomplish more of what matters, without working harder
- Effectively handle distractions and interruptions.
- Work in an inspired and relaxed way.
- Cut hours off your work week every single week so you can spend more time with family and friends and do what you love.
PERSONAL ENERGY—Work and play with enthusiasm and vitality
- Avoid feeling unfocused, tired or plain stressed out.
- Create what you want with more joy and ease.
- Enjoy feeling vibrant and alive every single day.
YOUR PURPOSE—Live your dream and make a difference
- Discover what your life is really about and what is your true purpose and passion.
- Expand your personal boundaries and make a greater difference.
- Pursue your dream with inspiration and enthusiasm.
WHY HAVE A COACH?
In a work life where having more to do than you can overcome, feeling constantly under pressure and stressed out, failing to take breaks, dropping exercise and cutting down on sleep has become the norm for many, having a coach is no longer just a good idea, but crucial for both your performance, your health and your private life.
FIVE GOOD REASONS FOR REGULAR COACHING
- Time efficient, because it requires very little time. 25-30 minues every second week is enough. You can expect to save this manyfold by becoming more focused and effective, and making better priorities.
- Explore what is fundmantally important vs. merely urgent.
- An independent third peron who can challenge you and at the same time support you.
- Flexibiliy to fit a busy schedule.
- Cost effective, because the investment can be expected to repay itself manyfold and improve the bottom line.